Saturday, May 9, 2020

Cast Your Burden to HIM




1 Peter 5:6-7 NLT
So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

1 Peter 5:6-7 MSG
So be content with who you are, and don't put on airs. God's strong hand is on you; he'll promote you at the right time. Live carefree before God; he is most careful with you.

// so be contented with what you have, of who you are, and don't put on airs (wag daw maging mahangin ahaha, bawasan ang yabang (: awtsss...) God will take good care of you. He will promote you at the right time... with Him we can have a life of no worries, no troubles, total peace... just bring to Him our cares and worries... let God take all your worries, trust Him, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you!!!

PRAYER:
Father, I humbly come before You, confessing I am a sinner.... I may not deserve of Your grace, still I'm asking for forgiveness, wanting to feel Your grace and embrace... and I know You are much willing to remove the guilt in me... thank You for taking our cares, worries, sin and burden upon Yourself... thank You for Your sacrifice, Your promise, a never changing promise and thank You for calling me a son. AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment