Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A Shepperd To His Sheep


Psalm 23:4 NIV
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

// If we let God to shepherd us, nothing harm will ever happen to us, He will lead us into our great potentials and provide  for us... 

// Trials may face us, burdens, hurt, the tears :'( and even sometimes a problem that will affect our wellbeing, God is our light at the end of the day and of our journey - and every step of the way through it. We may felt that it is unfair for us to experience such trials (thinking that “ I’m a good person, I play fair, I don’t take advantage from other weakness, etc” reasoning that is reasonable for us??.. I guess, but we don’t really comprehend how God’s work, and how He wants to build us to a better person. We must put our trust and confidence to Him, He will guide us through safe and sound. A Shepperd to His sheep.

// Draw and gain strength to our God, Father, Savior, Friend, our Shepherd....

No comments:

Post a Comment